Question

Unable to find VISA credit card transactions on Easy Banking and Hello app

Earlier I was able to find all my transactions VISA credit card transactions in my Easy Banking app. Suddenly I observed that even if I had done transactions with my card, I still don’t see any transaction history on my card. When even I go to see VISA credit card transactions, it always shows “No transactions were found for this period”. I do see the transaction details in Easy Banking Web application though. I tried clearing app cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, using Hello Bank app, and calling to my bank executive. Nothing helped. 

5 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Hello @Ankit Chandola,

Welcome to the Community! Feel free to participate!

For example, you can introduce yourself here.

Have you looked at Previous period in your app ? 

Have a nice day,

Antonio

Hi @Antonio ,

Even in the “Previous period”, it shows “No transaction were found for this period”.  This really looks like mobile app problem, as I can see transactions in Easy Banking Web application. If it might help, I’m using iphone app, version 32.8.2.

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Ankit Chandola,

I thank you for your message.

Have you checked to see if the app and phone updates are up to date?

Kind regards, Tamara

Hi @Tamara Z,

Yes, confirmed both OS and App versions are latest. Note that I’m facing this problem since several months, since when I had updated several upgrades for OS and app.

Thanks!

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Ankit Chandola,

Thank you for your message.

It seems like there is indeed a technical problem on your app.

I suggest you to contact the Helpdesk on the number 02 433 40 91. That way, you will be able to check all the settings with an expert.in this field.

Have a nice day,

Donika

Réagir