Question

As you have no easy banking web contract you have no access

Hello!

Since today 20.01.2024 when im trying to login, my easy banking app and web banking getting an error - As you have no Easy Banking web contract you have no access. Please advise . 

4 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Hello,

It appears there is a maintenance issue at BNP Paribas this moment.

Thanks, i was trying to check my web bank and i had a message that my web banking is blocked, error EBA0010, could it be still due the maintenance? - L'accès vous est refusé car votre contrat Easy Banking Web est bloqué. Veuillez contacter le help desk au +32 2 433 40 91. (EBA0010)

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Hello,

I don’t work at BNP Paribas, but I noticed there are quite a few people who have your exact same problem. And the help desk is only reachable from the 22nd of Januari.
https://fr.community.bnpparibasfortis.be/search/activity/recent

The Bpost Bank is integrated into the services of BNP Paribas this weekend. So your problems might have to do with this. 

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @maahno,

Thank you for your message.

As explained by @Verswij, bpost bank was integrated into our services and this merger took place from 19 January to 22 January.

If you still do not have access to the app and website, you can contact the Easy Banking Centre at the number 02 762 20 00. Our advisors can be reached Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 10 PM and Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM.

Please, note that due to a very large flow of calls, our lines are overloaded and the waiting time is longer than usual. 
We apologize for this and are doing everything we can to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Have a nice day,

Donika

Réagir