Résolu

MI CUENTA

UN CORDIAL SALUDO!! NECESITO ENTRAR A EASY BANKING O ISTME NO TENGO TARJETAS DE CRÉDITOS SOLO TENGO IBAN YA MIS DATOS Y DIRECCIÓN ESTÁN ACTUALIZADOS QUIERO SABER COMO ENTRO A MI CUENTA O COMO RESIVO UNA TRANSFERENCIA POR FAVOR GRACIAS 

icon

Meilleure réponse par Tamara Z 5 September 2023, 10:03

Afficher l'original

4 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Alexander van Gool ,

Thanks for message on our Community.

You can ask your question in French or English. We do not have the possibility to help you in Spanish.

Yours sincerly.

Catherine CH 

GREETINGS...I NEED TO LOG IN TO EASY BANKING OR ISTME I DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARDS I ONLY HAVE IBAN NUMBER. AND MY DATA AND ADDRESS ARE UPDATED I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO INCOME MY ACCOUNT OR HOW TO RECEIVE A TRANSFER PLEASE. TELL ME IF IT IS MANDATORY TO GO TO BELGIUM BRUSSELS TO A BRANCH? I live in Dominican Republic.

GREETINGS...I NEED TO LOG IN TO EASY BANKING OR ISTME I DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARDS I ONLY HAVE IBAN NUMBER. AND MY DATA AND ADDRESS ARE UPDATED I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO INCOME MY ACCOUNT OR HOW TO RECEIVE A TRANSFER PLEASE. TELL ME IF IT IS MANDATORY TO GO TO BELGIUM BRUSSELS TO A BRANCH? I live in Dominican Republic.

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Alexander van Gool,

Thank you for your message.

To be able to log in you need a debit card and a card reader. If you don’t have either one of them you can order both on our mobile app.

You can follow this tutorial for the card, and this one for the card reader.

Do you have our mobile app Easy Banking App?

Kind regards, Tamara

Réagir