Résolu

New Bank Card No PIN #

Good day,

I picked up my bank card today and it was activated by the person I spoke with in Mons, Belgium however I have not received a PIN # in order to use or initiate the card at an ATM. Is there any way to get the PIN # through an emergency process? I’ve just moved to Belgium and will need access as soon as possible for rental and purchase purposes.

icon

Meilleure réponse par Tamara Z 18 October 2023, 15:16

Afficher l'original

3 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Kristopher Davey,

I thank you for your message.

Do you already have Easy Banking App ? You can take a look at the pin code by following this tutorial.

Kind regards, Tamara

Hello @Tamara Z ,

Unfortunately no, I’ve just picked up the card today. It’s a newly activated account and all I have is the letter the card was attached to when I got it from the bank which has no PIN#. I have an activation # that was texted to me a while ago but it’s no longer valid since the account was activated today in person. I have no other paperwork or messages that include the PIN#.

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

@Kristopher Davey in this case we need to send you a new pin code.

Have you received the Easy Banking Phone code ? It’s a 5 digits code that you can use in the voice menu. If you have it you can call the 02 762 90 00.

If you don’t have that code either you need to take an appointment in one of our branches here.

Kind regards, Tamara

Réagir