Question

New account confirmation

I would like to know If they accepted my documents to open a new account 

4 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @David Escolá Quiles,

If you applied for a bank account online, you will receive a confirmation email with documents to be signed and returned. After verification of these documents, we will open your account and send your card.

If you need more information about your application, you can contact the Easy Banking Centre on the number 02 762 20 00.

Have a nice day,

Donika

Perfecto, eso està muy bien, pero cuanto suelen tardar?

I received a message from my bank program stating that the ATM card was sent to my home on 8/02, as I am a former bpost customer. Upon reviewing the message, it turned out that the house number it was sent to was incorrect, as I live in house number 233/11, and the message was sent to  233/1 I reviewed pbost and corrected my address, but they told me that I must contact the Florence branch to make a new card and send it to me. I would like to transfer my file to pbost because it is close to my home and there is no bank branch in the area where I live. Please take the message into consideration.  Consideration and solution Thank you

Niveau d'utilisateur 4

Hello @Elnajjar Mohammed ,

Thank you for your message.

Please be aware that through this unsecured channel, we cannot access your customer file.

We invite you contact us by telephone on 02 762 90 00. Our team is at your disposal Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Regards,

Vaneza

Réagir