Résolu

Activation Error and No Easy Phone Code

Hello,

I have received my card and card reader 10 days ago. I also received the e-mail and the link to activate my account. I didn't receive my easy phone code. When I try to activate my account I always receive the above error. I called Hello Team multiple times as I was not able to contact. 5 days ago I contacted using the French line and luckily the lady tried to help me, indicating that the technical team will get in touch with me. It has been days and I am still not contacted. I try to call again but English line is always busy. I wrote a complaint e-mail yesterday, still nothing. Last night I received an automated reminder to activate my account or my account will be cancelled. I tried to activate again but still the same error. Should I let it be cancelled and go for another bank?

icon

Meilleure réponse par Ismailelkour 5 February 2022, 11:02

Afficher l'original

2 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Hello @Progressychedelic,

If your have a problem with the activation of your account, I invite you to contact our Hello Team on 02 433 41 45. My colleagues will send you a new mail to activate you account.

The French line is 04 433 41 42. 

I’m sorry if the line is busy but I don’t have any access to you banking data here.

Kind regards,

Antonio

Bonjour, 

J’ai le même problème, je ne peut activer mon compte et j’ai tout essayé.

J’ai appelé le numéro de téléphone ci-dessus mais eux me disent de vous contacter par chat.

Réagir