Résolu

When will I receive the PIN Code?

• Explorateur - Niveau 1
  • 4 réactions

Hi,

I received an email a day ago telling me that my account is being opened and will receive a PIN Code. A day later I received an sms informing me about the phone number of Hello Bank. No PIN in sight yet. When will I receive the PIN Code so I can proceed with the rest of the process?

icon

Meilleure réponse par Geoffroy 9 March 2023, 12:58

Afficher l'original

10 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @srpnt,

We are thank you for your question.

For any questions regarding the opening of your Hello Bank! account, we are invited you to contact this number 02 433 41 22 from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Regards,

Vaneza

Hi,

I called but they told me to contact you via this platform. How long does it take for the PIN code to be sent via sms? This was my question.

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @srpnt,

I make a lot of verification.

Unfortunelly, I can not tell you when exactly you can receive you pin code. As I say before, you can call the same number.

Regards,

Vaneza 

Hello @srpnt !

Does the text message you received not invite you to call the phone number mentioned in order to determine your PIN code yourself?

If so, call the number.

If this is not the case, a PIN code will be automatically generated and sent to you by post after 7 days.

Have a nice day!

^Geo

Hi Geoffroy,

No, the text message I received simply said save our number and call if you have any questions. I called to ask a simple question, they couldn't answer. I am not sure what the purpose of waiting around for an extra 7 days after approval. Though, I'll wait for the package to arrive, since waiting is the tradition around here. Thanks for the answer. 

Dear @srpnt,

If you have not received the activation code by text message, this probably means that your telephone operator blocks the 4-digit numbers. To receive these text messages in the future, send START to 8667 by text message to activate them. If the operation proves unsuccessful, contact your operator. Also make sure that the date and time parameters of your phone are set correctly on Automatic.

Kr,

^Geo

Hi Geoffroy,

Well, I did receive the text message I mentioned from 8674. So I assume that my operator does not block 4 digit numbers. Aside from that date and time is set properly. This, if I am not ahead of myself, has nothing to do neither with my operator nor the software/hardware of my phone. If you have further suggestions, please let me know.

Dear @srpnt ,

I'm sorry I can't help you further. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until you get the PIN code by mail. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Kr,

^Geo

I received my new hello bank card because i just turned 18. I looked up about how to activate it but i saw that you normally get your secret and activate codes before your card. It’s been exactly 7 days that i’ve been waiting for a code. What should i do next?

Niveau d'utilisateur 1

Dear @ManonC

Thank you for your message. 

When you turn 18, you receive normally first a new pin and one day or two days after your new card. If you didn’t receive your pin code, you can call us with you app we will send you a new one. 

Have a nice day ( And happy Birthday ! )

Estelle 

Réagir