Question

Find my account number

• Débutant
  • 1 réaction

I created a Visa card from BNP (located in Algeria) and now want to see where I can see my Euro account number for inter-bank transactions,

Thank you,

3 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Ray,

Thank you for your message.

Have you opened an account and ordered a card with BNP Paribas Fortis in Belgium or BNP Paribas in Algeria ?

Please, note that we do not have access to accounts and cards of BNP Paribas clients from another country. If your account has been created with BNP Paribas in Algeria, we advise you to contact your Algerian bank.

Have a nice day,

Donika

I have created it with BNP Paribas in Algeria and had the option to create a visa card in addition to my national account , but I wanted to ask if there’s any where in the app to see the account number (or the card) or is it best to request it from the bank directly here?

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Ray,

As mentioned earlier, we unfortunately do not have access to the data of any BNP Paribas bank's customers abroad.

The Belgian banking app may not be similar to the Algerian banking app. We invite you to contact your bank in Algeria for more information about your account.

Have a nice day,

Donika

Réagir