accessibility

Easy web banking doesn’t work properly with screen  reader for blind people. When I call the call Centre, they confirmed clearly that they have nobody working for accessibility, and I can’t have any assistance for my issue. BRAVO Fortis! 

1 réaction

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Selma Zengin,

I thank you for your message.

I’m sorry to read your message and to see the response you got. This is not true and completely unacceptable and i’d like to apologize for this. We care about everyone and listen to what you have to say.

We actually have an accessibility service. You can find more information about the accessibility of our bank here on our website.

Easy Banking Web is accessible with a screen reader (Windows, tested with Jaws) and Easy Banking App on IPhone and IPad with VoiceOver. You can also order large card reader with text-to-speech.

I have also sent you a private message with an e-mail address. If you want to you can send us an e-mail so we can call you back and take the measures regarding what was said to you, for this to never happen anymore.

If you have something else to add, a question or anything we are available here from 8 am to 8 pm.

We take accessibility very seriously.

Kind regards, Tamara

Réagir