Résolu

Vy

Hello, why I don’t receive the SMS containing the instructions on choosing PIN for my debit card?

icon

Meilleure réponse par Catherine CH 17 October 2023, 15:17

Afficher l'original

7 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Vy Nguyen ,

Thank you for your message on our Community.

If you have not received a text message allowing the selection of your PIN code. A letter will be sent to you with it within an additional 7 working days. 

Yours sincerely.

Catherine CH 

So, addtional 7 working days is from the date I received the email that informed me right?

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Vy Nguyen ,

Thank you for your message on our Community.

If you don't select the PIN code by text message, it will take longer to receive your debit card.

Yours sincerly.

Catherine CH 

No, I mean last Friday, I received the mail informing me that I have received a SMS. So I have to wait additional 7 working days from last Friday to receive a letter allowing me to select PIN code right?

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Vy Nguyen ,

The pin code will be in the envelope.

Your card will arrive a few days later.

Yours sincerly

Catherine CH

I received the card reader but not the card, what should I do?

Hi @Vy Nguyen ,

Thank you for your message.

Each item is sent separated. You will receive the card reader then the PIN code and then the card.

The day you received the approval email a SMS should have been sent too. With that SMS you are able to choose the PIN code yourself. 

If that choice has not been done (or if you did not receive the SMS), the PIN code will be sent after 7 days. And so, the card 2-3 days after the code.

Sincerely,

Adrien

Réagir