Résolu

Easy banking app technical error

Hello, Every time I’m trying to log in to easy banking from my phone, I have technical issue error message. Does anyone else experience it? If it is a common problem, is there an estimate on when it will be fixed?thanks
icon

Meilleure réponse par Ellen 14 décembre 2017, 20:16

Hello Mariia,

Thank you for the screenshot.

Would you be able to uninstall and reinstall the app, and tell me if you still have this error message ?

(You will have to connect for the first time with your card and your card reader)

Thank you !

Hi Mariia,
we didn't hear from you anymore, so I hope the problem is solved? If not, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Have a nice evening!
Afficher l'original

4 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Hello Mariia,

Welcome to the Community!

Would you be able to provide us the error code you get ? Or a print screen (without personnal informations of course).

An other question : did you receive a new card recently ? If so, you have to suppress the profile linked to the previous card and create a new profile. This option is available in the main menu on the left.

Just let me know 🙂
Hello,

Thank you for a prompt reply.I didn’t received new card. At least, I’m not aware about it. You can find the screenshot attached.

Thank you for support.
Maria
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Hello Mariia,

Would you be able to uninstall and reinstall the app, and tell me if you still have this error message ?

(You will have to connect for the first time with your card and your card reader)

Thank you !
Niveau d'utilisateur 3
Hello Mariia,

Thank you !

Hi Mariia,
we didn't hear from you anymore, so I hope the problem is solved? If not, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Have a nice evening!

Réagir