easy banking app doesn't work

I received a new pin code and it work correctly but when i tried to active a easy bnp app using that new pin code i got message that mentioned : the pin code is blocked !!!

So i wonder how the pin code work with the bank machine and doesn't active by easy app.

Thanks for yours attention

5 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 2

Dear @Sakher Moustafa,

Welcome on the Community !

Assuming your debit card has been correctly activated, we invite you uninstall completely your Easy Banking App, and reinstall it afterwards.

While recreating a profile on Easy Banking App, you encode information related to your debit card.

By proceeding that way, it should be normalized.

Let us know whether it works or not,

^Fred

I did it  but also no way !!!

Before i reached to enter a pin code..i got the same message "pin code blocked "

As in the beginning i did  scan to my debit  crard.

Thanks for helping 

Unfortunately now the pin code of my debit card is incorrect !!! Also it blocked ?!! I don't understand the system !!!

Unfortunately now the pin code of my debit card is incorrect !!! Also it blocked ?!! I don't understand the system !!!it's big problem ad i can't reach my money 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Hi @Sakher Moustafa,

If the new pin code worked once, I advice you to go to an ATM of one of our branches.
Change the pin code and then check if the wrong message on the card reader has disappeared.

If you received the same wrong message, call my colleagues on 02 762 90 00.
They’ll help you on this number from 7AM until 10PM during the week and on Saturday’s from 9AM until 5PM.

Have a nice day :wink:

CharlineD

Réagir