close my bankaccount

Hello. I am out of Belgium and I will not back. I tried to close my bank account by phone, but when I choose english language I have noanswer. I tried many times and it always looks the same. I would like to close my account by an e-mail or by my account - on website. How I could do that? Thank You in advance fot Your answer. Kind regards

1 réaction

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Hello @Anna_zadykowicz89,

It’s not possible to close accounts on request by e-mail.

But it can be done over the phone by calling the Easy Banking Center.
To call us securely and faster, call us:

- Either on your Easy Banking application :calling: : log in to your accounts with your password or touch ID and clic on the ‘Contact’ icon at the bottom of the screen. Clic on ‘Easy Banking Center’ and choose the first option ‘Accounts and cards’.

- By calling 02 762 90 00 with your 5-digit security code, the Easy Banking Phone: Log in to your Easy banking web and click on the 'Settings' tab above to the right of the 'screen. Choose the 'Easy Banking Phone' option and click 'activate' or 'modify'. Follow the procedure to choose your 5-digit code and confirm it with an M2 signature.

We are open on this number from 7 am until 10 pm on weekdays and from 9 am until 5 pm on Saturdays.

Warning! To be able to close the account, there are conditions to respect:
- The account balance must be zero (= 0) or positive
- Your identity data must be up to date

Best regards,

CharlineD

Réagir