Question

worst bank ever

After months of failure to do anything correctly, very poor education of staff, horrible customer service and zero willingness to improve finally I wanted to transfer the rest of my money today so I can access it and do stuff like buy food and pay rent which is sadly a transaction that is rarely possible with this bank..

I was so close to have everything figured out but now they blocked my card and the money transfer service on the app has a problem.

I m waiting in line for 25 minutes now on the third phone number I could find. 

Please just let me get my money I am hungry !!! Please !!! I know that complaining and calling only 20 times a day does not help but I am in exam time I can't make contacting you to get money my main mission in life.

This is stupid !!!!

2 réactions

Yep that's what I did.

I got through now and it was agreed to transfer money right now to my other account because I need it NOW ... I should have stayed on the phone until it was done. Because it was not done. 

I hate it.

Your advice on what to do is useless.

The sad thing is that nobody seems to take this to management to actually do something about all the internal errors because again, nobody feels responsible. It is insanely disappointing and hope not more people will join the bank and will suffer as I did. I have sent so many complaints and very poor justifications were sent back because it seems like information and tasks that are communicated to normal employees are not forwarded. 

If you cancel an appointment because of Covid and get confirmation from different channels about that and an angry email that I didn't show there is obviously some communication trouble. Only employing people with English skills might be a solution by the way. 

This is not working like this

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Hello @Swantje Kutscher,

Welcome on our Community,

We’re sorry to read your experience.

We are receiving a significant number of calls at the moment, please apologize for the waiting time.
In order to limit your waiting time, we invite you to contact us during off-peak hours: from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., from 12.30 p.m. to 1.30 p.m. or from 4.30 p.m. to 6 p.m. with your Easy Banking Phone code or via the "Contact us" tab of your application.

Do you have the English-speaking line number? (02/762.90.00)

Thank you for your understanding

I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible.

RaphaelV

Réagir