Question

unable to close the account since 2019

Bonjour a tous, 

i left Belgium and tried to close my account in 2019. I phoned and emailed the branch, and I was told to do some paperwork at the Belgian Embassy in the place I’m living now (outside EU). Then I mailed the original documents and emailed the electronic version to my branch in Jan 2019. I emailed to my branch for a few times afterwards, but they kept saying the account closure was in progress. After that, I didn’t hear back from the branch if my account was closed or not. Recently, I got notified my « new » bank card was sent to my old address in Belgium! 

I’ m going back to Belgium in a week, and I tried to contact my branch again for this. I tried to make an appointment (so I can do any paperwork needed, in person), and emailed to the branch a few times. No one answered. I desperately need a reply from my branch and get my account closure done when I’m back. What can I do? 

thanks in advance!!  

3 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Bonjour @Shirley T,

I invite you to make an appointment via this link :  https://www.bnpparibasfortis.be/fr/Customer-flow/Prenez-rendez-vous?axes4=priv.

Our agencies are open without an appointment in the morning between 9:00 and 12:30.

Kind Regards,

Antonio

Thanks for your reply, Antonio. 

i tried to make appointment using the link above, since last week. I made an appointment, saying Aug 24, 10 - 1600, no e-mails for confirmation.

I also tried this link https://www.bnpparibasfortis.be/qsa#select

But it said No appointment slots available till mid September. 

My branch is Paul-hymans, Brussels. No walk ins time available, Mornings or afternoons, any Weekdays. 

i emailed them a couple of times this week, only got the automatic reply, saying that the branch will reply within 2 days. But I didn’t hear anything. 

thanks a lot. 
your help is much appreciated. 

Hello, do you know whether Paul-Hyman branch really opens on weekday mornings next week? I only stay in Brussels for a few days so I need to make sure. 

Alternatively, can I visit another branch, e.g. the headquarters to get help?

Réagir