Résolu

Not able to activate my account either through Hellobank web application or through Easybanking app. WAS0400 Error

Recently, I opened my Hellobank account and received my debit and card reader. I am unable to activate my account through Hellobank web application or Easybanking app. Receiving WAS0400 error when i try to activate my account through E signature with my Card reader.

‘Due to technical problem this function is temporarily unavailable (WAS0400)’

Kindly help me out to solve this issue. I unable to talk to support team as the English speaking line is always busy :( 

icon

Meilleure réponse par Mélanie.B 23 February 2022, 12:31

Afficher l'original

3 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 2

Hi @Soundariya,

I do not have access to your personal data’s through Community.

Did you succeed in connecting to Easy banking or are you encountering problems to sign general conditions?

As a new member, do not hesitate to present you here.

Have a  nice day.

Céline B

Hello Celine,

I have not connected to Easy banking even once. I am having problems while trying to login for the first time to activate my account and sign the contract document.

I followed the instruction provided in the mail which i received to sign the contract document. But when i try to log in to Hellobank.be web application using Card reader i am receiving below error 

‘‘Due to technical problem this function is temporarily unavailable (WAS0400)’’ 

Niveau d'utilisateur 3

Hello @Soundariya,

We don’t have any access to your file through the community.

If it hasn’t been done yet, we advise you to activate your card by using it in one of our self banking.

If you still can’t log in, please contact our Hello Team at the number 02 433 41 45.

Have a  nice day, 

Mélanie

Réagir