Résolu

debit card blocked

Deibt card blocked by Gert Broothaers, Director Individuals, with no explanation. I am an Americam military member who recently moved back to the USA from Belgium. I have tried unsuccessfully for over a month to transfer my remaining balance in BNP to my American bank since I have moved. Every international transfer was cancelled due to “missing information”. I kept messaging the bank via easy banking web and was referred to currency guide or told to call the bank. I am in the US and can not call Belgium at the moment. Just tell me what info is needed. My bank doesn’t have a SWIFT code but has instructions in case the sending bank requires it. Below are the instructions. But still failed transfer attempt. So I sign up for wise.com even though I’ll now have to pay a fee. I understand that according to BNP’s tutorial on here about international transfers out of SEPA, there's no fee if it’s to your own bank outside SEPA. But I have no choice to try and go with wise as BNP has cancelled every transfer attempt. On my account, it shows the transfer for over 5,000 Euros being transferred then instantly reversed and I get an email from Gert Broothaers saying my card was blocked with no explanation and a statement to to call the easy banking center. So now I can’t log in to easy banking web. I tried calling on my mobile and it was extremely expensive. I am extremely frustrated with this bank and this never ending process. PLEASE ADVISE ASAP!!

For incoming wire transfers that don't require a SWIFT code, make sure your sender has the following:

Wire to receiving bank:

Credit to recipient:

• USAA checking or savings account number
  • Full name of recipient
  • Physical address of recipient

For incoming wire transfers that do require a SWIFT code, make sure your sender has the following:

Wire to receiving bank:

• SWIFT code: IRVTUS3NXXX
  • The Bank of New York Mellon225 Liberty StNew York, NY 10286

Credit to beneficiary bank:

• Account number: 8900624744
  • USAA Federal Savings Bank10750 McDermott FreewaySan Antonio, TX 78288

Final credit to recipient:

• USAA checking or savings account number
  • Full name of recipient
  • Physical address of recipient
icon

Meilleure réponse par Antonio 27 May 2022, 11:52

Afficher l'original

4 réactions

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Hello @jkboldt,

I don't have any access to your banking data via this Community in order to inform you. I invite you to contact our Easy Banking Centre on 02 762 90 00, Monday to Friday from 7am to 10pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.

I invite you to check the mandatory data for a transfer to the USA via this link.

Kind regards,

Antonio

Hello @jkboldt,

I don't have any access to your banking data via this Community in order to inform you. I invite you to contact our Easy Banking Centre on 02 762 90 00, Monday to Friday from 7am to 10pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.

I invite you to check the mandatory data for a transfer to the USA via this link.

King regards,

Antonio

All I’m asking is what information is needed to do an international transfer. Providng the link to the currency guide doesn’t do me any good since I mentioned in my original post that I was already referred to the currency guide. I see why you refer customers to that guide as it sounds so simple in the guide. I followed it and the transaction was cancelled. I have contacted the Jurbise branch multiple times and I get no response. It’s funny how BNP always just says to call the Easy Banking Centre which will cost me about $5/minute.

I invite you, or someone from BNP to contact me at +1 303-916-5464 7am to 10pm seven days a week.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5

Re @jkboldt,

You are here on our Community.

I can’t enter your bank details or reach you on this number. the solution is your branch or our Easy Banking Centre.

You can also explain your situation via a complaint.

Kind regards,

Antonio

I’ve seen where other people had similar issues in the past and a Moderator send them a PM to get more information so they could look up their file and help them get their card unblocked.

Réagir